Protect your self with a Brake Service
A Brake Service is obviously needed when when you hit the brakes your car takes longer to stop than it used to.. But you should know there are less noticeable warning signs that you must look out for to ensure your safety when travelling on the road.
If you notice any of the following symptoms - it's time to have your brakes checked.
- Your brake pedal feels different - either spongy, softer or harder
- The brake pedal is low
- feeling like grip is lost during braking
- Your vehicle veers to the left or right when braking
- The steering wheel shudders when braking
- There is a squeal sound when you brake
If your car displays these symptoms, contact us at Marjac Automotive as soon as possible.
Brakes are the most important part of your vehicles safety; avoiding their service means you are risking your own, and your families lives. Braking systems should be examined at every service and by a qualified mechanic.
At Marjac Automotive we offer a free 65 point safety check with every car service that we perform, and advise you if we feel there are any immediate safety concerns, and offer the correct repairs or service. Our written report will also let you know if there are requirements in the near future you should plan for.
As part of this inspection we check over the brake system components including:
- Front Brake Pads/Shoes
- Front Brake Disc Rotors/Drums
- Front Calipers
- Front Brake Hoses/Clips/Springs
- Rear Brake Pads/Shoes
- Rear Brake Disc Rotors/Drums
- Brake Fluid
Call Marjac Automotive today for any of your Car Service needs and to claim your free safety check with any car service!